We warmly invite you to join our networking event "IP&Coffee" in our Brussels office.
During this IP&Coffee session our expert will present the topic "IP in EU-funded projects/Horizon 2020" which will be also broadcast online.
We start with a first chat and a coffee at 10.00 a.m.
Take the opportunity to network with other professionals in your field and to adress your questions directly to our experts.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What are the key characteristics of an EU-funded project and the different participating partners?
- Which IP aspects have to be considered in collaborative research projects?
- At which stages of the project does IP matter?
- What rules exist within Horizon 2020 and what requirements have to be met?
- What terminology is used?
- How do I define relevant background for my project?
- How do I define ownership of results?
- How do I set up a regime for granting access rights?
- What are basic IP aspects to be considered under Horizon 2020? (Please note that additional webinars specifically addressing exploitation issues under Horizon 2020 will be offered separately)
Registration: The registration will be opened on the March 20.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our premises.