Level of Expertise: Entry
Learn more about the benefits of IP rights in H2020 projects. This webinar gives an overall view of the creation and the development of IP rights both during and after the completion of a H2020 project. The most common planning mistakes will be analysed and some practical tips will be given, so that you can have the best possible results from a H2020 project.
After the training, participants should have a better understanding of the following:
- The IP in the Consortium Agreements: a particular regard to the results of the research.
- What are the best means to maximize the value of your IP?
- Assessing your IP: How can you estimate the value of your IP?
- Which are the best exploitation strategies and business plans for entering the market?
- Reap the rewards of your IP: taking a closer look at the different forms of licensing.
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar is offered free of charge.
Registration: The webinar is fully booked.
Webinar Guide: For further information on how to join our webinar sessions, please have a look at our quick guide available for download below. For our web-based training sessions we use WebEX Conferencing Technology. Please note that you will be asked by WebEx to install a browser application (i. e. the WebEx event center) on your computer when you use WebEx for the first time. This will only take a few minutes, but just for you to have this step in mind, and to possibly inform your system administrator.
Assistance: For any technical issues or questions, please contact the training team at: firstname.lastname@example.org