Level of Expertise: Intermediate
Prerequisites:General knowledge of intellectual property
From finding the right IP strategy for one’s activity to the question of how to establish an overall IP policy and organisationalIP culture, this webinar addresses different processes and practices that define professional and systematic IP management.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What does IP strategy mean for my activity?
- What are the first steps in developing an IP management strategy?
- What different strategy models exist to help develop a suitable overriding IP policy for my activity?
- How do I develop an IP policy? What should be included?
- How do I implement an IP policy?
- What are the relevant processes belonging to IP management?
- How can I successfully secure and manage intangible assets in potential transnational partnerships negotiations?
- What are the institutional aspects of IP management?
- How do I implement an IP management strategy? And how do I integrate it into my business development plan or institutional strategy
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar will be offered free of charge.
Registration: Please follow the link "Register here" at the bottom of the page.
For further information on how to join our webinar sessions, please have a look at our quick guide available for download below. For our web-based training sessions we use WebEX Conferencing Technology. We would like you to take note, that you will be asked by WebEx to install a browser application (i. e. the WebEx event center) on your computer when you use WebEx for the first time. This will only take a few minutes, but just for you to have this step in mind, and to possibly inform your system administrator.