Webinar: Technology Watch
Level of Expertise: Advanced
Prerequisites: General knowledge of intellectual property
The webinar will provide an overview of key aspects in the fields of technology watch and competitive intelligence.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What are the objectives of technology watch and competitive intelligence?
- How do I set up an information monitoring activity/strategy?
- What are the information sources available to perform technology watch and competitive intelligence?
- How do I use publicly available information sources and commercial software to perfom information analysis activities?
- What are the main indicators that can be constructed using IP information?
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar is offered free of charge.
Registration: Please follow the link "Register here" at the bottom of the page.
For further information on how to join our webinar sessions, please have a look at our quick guide available for download below. For our web-based training sessions we use WebEX Conferencing Technology. We would like you to take note, that you will be asked by WebEx to install a browser application (i. e. the WebEx event center) on your computer when you use WebEx for the first time. This will only take a few minutes, but just for you to have this step in mind, and to possibly inform your system administrator.