- Andreea Gulacsi (CEN and CENELEC)
- Luc van den Berghe (CEN and CENELEC)
- Onur Emul (European IPR Helpdesk)
Level of Expertise: Entry
This webinar aims to give you:
- a basic understanding of how to properly deal with intellectual property (IP) issues and learn about common pitfalls and IP challenges in Horizon 2020, and
- a basic understanding of European standardisation and how standardisation can be addressed successfully in Horizon2020 project proposals
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
· What are the key characteristics of an EU-funded project?
· Which IP terminology is used in Horizon 2020?
· What are the general rules for managing IP in Horizon 2020?
· How do I set up a regime for joint ownership and granting access rights?
· What are the general rules for dissemination and exploitation?
(Please note that additional webinars specifically addressing exploitation issues under Horizon 2020 will be offered separately)
· Who are the European standardisation actors?
· Who are the right standardisation partners for my project?
· How should I address standardisation in my proposal?
· What tools can I use to address standardisation correctly?
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar is offered free of charge
Registration: Please click here for registration.
Webinar Guide: For this web-based training session, we will use GoToWebinar online conferencing technology. Please note that you will be asked by GoToWebinar to install a browser application on your computer when you use GoToWebinar for the first time. This will only take few minutes, but you should take this step into account when joining the session, and possibly inform your system administrator.
Assistance: For any technical issues or questions, please contact the training team at: email@example.com
IP and Coffee!
If you are in or around Brussels feel free to join us at our Brussels office watching this webinar together! We call it "IP and Coffee"! Meet our experts directly! For more information click here......