Level of Expertise: Basic
Prerequisites: General knowledge on Intellectual Property Rights
The webinar will provide an overview of key aspects in the field of intellectual property management in Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions.
This training session provides an overview of:
- Relevant IP issues for MSCA proposals
- How to harmonise CA rules with existing GA rules.
- Particularities of MSCA grant agreements
- Ownership of background and results
- Questions from MSCA participants received at the EUIPHD
- MSCA success stories
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar is offered free of charge.
Assistance: For any technical assistance or questions, please get in touch with our training team at: email@example.com