Level of Expertise: Intermediate/Advanced
Prerequisites: General knowledge of intellectual property
This webinar aims at providing: A general overview of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning and intellectual property
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What do we understand by intellectual property in artificial intelligence?
- What rights are there in data used by machine learning in AI?
- How is data protected by database rights?
- How to obtain the rights to use data in creating innovation in AI?
- Is it possible to patent inventions in AI?
- What impact will new advice from European and US Patent Offices have on the approach to examining patent applications?
- Who owns inventions made with data supplied from other sources?
- How can innovations in artificial intelligence be sold or licensed for use?
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar is offered free of charge.
Assistance: For any technical assistance or questions, please get in touch with our training team at: email@example.com