After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What is Intellectual Property (IP)?
- What are Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)?
- Why should I deal with IP/IPR issues? Why should IP be an integral part of my business strategy?
- What are the first steps to be taken?
- What IP protection can I use (e.g. trademarks, patents etc.)?
- To which institutions can I turn for help?
- What do different IP titles cost?
- How do I perform basic IP searches? What tools exist?
- What does counterfeiting mean?
- How can IPR be enforced?
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: Free of charge
Last minute registration: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3177551633043848976
Assistance: For any technical assistance or questions, please get in touch with our training team at: email@example.com