Level of Expertise: Entry
This webinar will put a particular spotlight on the role of communication, dissemination and exploitation in maximising the impact of Horizon 2020 projects. It aims to clarify the terminology by illustrating the differences between the three concepts, and to point out the areas they have in common. Participants will also get an overview on key practical steps to take and consider when elaborating a sound outreach and exploitation strategy. In this regard, central aspects related to IP and innovation management will also be addressed, since they are significantly interwoven with the subject. However, please note that this webinar is complementary to other training sessions offered by the team that specifically address exploitation and IP management issues under Horizon 2020.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- Why should applicants/beneficiaries of Horizon 2020 projects care about communication, dissemination and exploitation?
- What are central definitions and concepts related to communication, dissemination and exploitation in Horizon 2020? What are the distinctions, and how do they relate?
- When do communication, dissemination and exploitation come into play?
- What role does IP and innovation management play in this context?
- What are the central IP aspects to be considered?
- What are the central steps in setting up a communication, dissemination and exploitation strategy?
- What are relevant and effective tools?
Duration: 45 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar is offered free of charge.
Registration: we are fully booked!
Webinar Guide: For further information on how to join our webinar sessions, please have a look at our quick guide available for download below. For our web-based training sessions we use WebEx Conferencing Technology. We would like you to take note, that you will be asked by WebEx to install a browser application (i. e. the WebEx event center) on your computer when you use WebEx for the first time. This will only take a few minutes, but just for you to have this step in mind, and to possibly inform your system administrator.
Assistance: For any technical assistance or questions, please contact the training team at: email@example.com