13-15 September 2018
Cesme, Izmir - Turkey
IP.CAMP is the leading training event in the field of IP Management and Licensing that is organised by Industry Collaborations and Technology Licensing Office (ILO) of Sabanci University and LES Turkey. It is a must-go event for professionals who are active in IP management and the licensing field, especially for IP strategists, R&D managers, technology transfer office managers, start-up co-founders, venture capital professionals and patent attorneys.
This two-and-a-half-day event will host several workshops led by international speakers and influencers in the IP field. With increasing attention to exploitation of patents for business intelligence, IP.CAMP 2018 is intended to focus on the following comprehensive topics:
- IP as a key driver for transaction-based growth management
- Principles of transaction-based growth management
- Infringement actions as a competition strategy
- Acquisition as an alternative to licensing
- Valuating and evaluating your portfolio: Patent mapping and landscaping tools
- EU Trade Secrets Directive
- Patent data for licensing opportunities
- Turkish Patent Law and employee inventions (in Turkish)
- IP considerations when building towards an exit
- Do IP bloggers provide useful intelligence for business
Unless specifically indicated above, the programme will be held in English.
- The registration fee is 1500 TL, including VAT (approx. 250 EUR)
- The fee includes full access to all workshops, two-day lunch service, coffee breaks and networking dinner at Alacati.
- The fee does not cover accommodation costs. However discounted accommodation rates are available for the workshop participants through the event web page.
Participation to IP.CAMP 2018 is limited to 40 participants.
For more information about the programme, registration and other details, please click here.