We warmly invite you to join our networking event "IP&Coffee" in our Brussels office.
During this IP&Coffee session our expert will present the topic "Impact and Innovation in H2020" which will be also broadcast online.
We start with a first chat and a coffee at 10.00 a.m.
Take the opportunity to network with other professionals in your field and to adress your questions directly to our experts.
During the training participants will have the chance to learn about:
- Impact and innovation in Horizon 2020 project proposals
- Exploitation of project results
- Business landscape in project proposals
- Researchers' rights on project results
- IPR protection for project results
- State of the art, prior art definition - patent databases (e.g. Espacenet)
- Support and sources of information on IPR
Registration: The registration will be opened on the 13th of June.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our premises.