We warmly invite you to join our networking event "IP&Coffee" in our Brussels office starting at 10:00 a.m.
During this IP&Coffee session our expert will present the topic "Consortium Agreements" which will be also broadcasted online.
We start with a first chat and a coffee at 10.00 a.m.
Take the opportunity to network with other professionals in your field and to adress your questions directly to our experts.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What is a consortium agreement?
- When should the consortium agreement be signed, and by whom?
- Which model consortium agreements are available, and for which types of projects?
- Which issues should a consortium agreement deal with?
- Regarding IP: which GA rules should not be contradicted by the CA?
- Regarding IP: which are the areas in which GA rules leave flexibility for the CA?
- Regarding IP: how to use the CA as a tool: examples of clauses to add to your draft
Registration: You can register for the onsite IP and Coffee by following this link.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our premises.