Our IP&Coffee event has to be cancelled due to illness. The webinar still takes place.
We warmly invite you to join our networking event "IP&Coffee" in our Brussels office on October 18 starting at 10:00 a.m.
During this IP&Coffee session our expert will present the topic "IP Commercialisation and Licensing" which will be also broadcasted online.
We start with a first chat and a coffee at 10.00 a.m.
Take the opportunity to network with other professionals in your field and to adress your questions directly to our experts.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What is a licence agreement and when should it be used?
- What are the main differences between a licence agreement and other contracts (assignment and distribution agreement)?
- What contracts are used in the preliminary discussions of a licence?
- What are the key terms of a licence agreement?
- Which are the specificities of a trade mark or software licence?
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our premises.