We warmly invite you to join our networking event "IP&Coffee" in our Brussels office on September 14 starting at 10:00 a.m.
During this IP&Coffee session our expert will present the topic "Introduction to IP" which will be also broadcasted online.
We start with a first chat and a coffee at 10.00 a.m.
Take the opportunity to network with other professionals in your field and to adress your questions directly to our experts.
Learning ObjectivesAfter the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What is Intellectual Property (IP)?
- What are Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)?
- Why should I deal with IP/IPR issues? Why should IP be an integral part of my business strategy? Which are the first steps to be taken?
- What IP protection can I use (e.g. trademarks, patents etc.)?
- To which institutions can I turn for help?
- What do different IP titles cost?
- How do I perform basic IP searches? What tools exist?
- What does counterfeiting mean?
- How can IPR be enforced?
- What are the basic mechanisms of making money with IP?
Registration: Please register here for the on-site training event.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our premises.