8th Balkan Region Conference on Engineering and Business Education (BRCEBE)
10th International Conference on Engineering and Business Education (ICEBE)
“Creating a mindset for growth and socio-economic development”
19 - 22 October 2017, Sibiu, Romania
The conference has a mission for sharing and disseminating the recent research outcomes in engineering and business education, innovative business applications, interdisciplinary and intercultural use experiences, as well as potential market analysis and development trends for conference attendants. This conference offers a unique opportunity for academics, business and also for students from around the globe to share their broad array of knowledge, perspectives and fresh research outcomes for innovation and business applications benefiting globally and locally.
BRCEBE & ICEBE Topics
- Entrepreneurship education and research
- Innovative new methods for engineering and business education
- Cooperation between academia and business
- Knowledge management in engineering and business education
- Sustainability in engineering and business education
- New curricula development
- Quality management in engineering and business education
- Lifelong learning Multimedia in engineering and business education
- Social and philosophical aspects of engineering and business education
- Management of engineering and business institutions
- HCI (Human Computer Interaction) applications for educational purposes
- The heritage and the development of national culture under economic globalization
- National culture innovation and education development
The 8th BRCEBE & 10th ICEBE joint Conference Committee invites your participation and seeks scholarly paper proposals to identify, reflect on, or respond to, trends, innovations and developments that relate to the global future of engineering, technology and business education and its stakeholders. This includes interdisciplinary, environmental, business and social as well as technological issues. We expect papers to offer conference participants a fresh or novel perspective and therefore contain original contributions be they theoretical, experimental or application-focused, or unique reports of experience.
We look forward to receiving your paper proposal/s and participation!
Papers and Publication
All the accepted and presented papers will be published in the peer reviewed proceedings to be indexed in Thomson Reuters - Conference Proceedings Citation Index, and other international databases http://www.degruyter.com/view/j/cplbu?rskey=ITM7Fk&result=6 . Selected papers may also be published in the journal https://www.degruyter.com/view/j/aucts?rskey=ime27j&result=7
- Hebei GEO University, Shijiahzuang, Hebei, China,
- La Consolacion University Philippines, City of Malolos, Philippines,
- Østfold University College, Fredrikstad, Norway,
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology, Cape Town, South Africa,
- Gujarat University of Technology, Ahmedabad, India,
- Alexander Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki, Greece.