We warmly invite you to join our networking event "IP&Coffee" in our Brussels office at Rue du Trône 98 on July 19 starting at 10:00 a.m.
During this IP&Coffee session our expert will present the topic "Maximising the impact of H2020 project results" which will be also broadcasted online.
We start with a first chat and a coffee at 10.00 a.m.
Take the opportunity to network with other professionals in your field and to adress your questions directly to our experts.
After the training, participants should have a better understanding of the following:
- The IP in the Consortium Agreements: a particular regard to the results of the research.
- Which are the best means to maximize the value of your IP?
- Assessing your IP: How can you estimate the value of your IP?
- Which are the best exploitation strategies and business plans for entering the market?
- Reap the rewards of your IP: taking a closer look at the different forms of licensing.
Registration: Please register here for the on-site training event.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our premises.