E²Tech4Cities 2017 – Energy & Efficiency Technologies for Cities – is back with a 3rd editon of its highly visible brokerage event organized by Enterprise Europe Brussels.
Also this year, the B2B event will be hosted by impulse.brussels on the occasion of the EU Sustainable Energy Week 2017 #EUSEW2017 NEW!!! Pitch your project idea in front of a panel of investors.
- Private companies (including start-ups, SMEs and large companies),
- Public authorities and municipalities
- Industry associations
- Universities and research centres
- Investors and Business Angels
Focus and main areas topics:
- Renewable energies
- Energy-efficient buildings and districts
- ICT for cities, Smart cities and communities
- Energy efficient mobility and transport
- European Research and Innovation opportunities under Horizon 2020
- Energy management
- Energy recovery
- Smart grids and energy systems integration
Find further information about this event here.