Organised in cooperation with the Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG Akademie), this webinar with Jörg Scherer (European IP Helpdesk) and Astrid Hoebertz (FFG Akademie) will provide you with useful background information and practical tips for successful exploitation strategies in Horizon 2020 proposals.
Please note, that the webinar will be held in German.
A sound exploitation strategy is key - already during the proposal phase of Horizon 2020 projects where all planned activities have to be throroughly outlined in the impact section of the proposal. In order to achieve a positive evaluation of your proposal, it is important to avoid a trivial or incomplete description of your plans - and this is where this webinar comes into play. Among others, the two experts will cover the following questions:
- What does exploitation mean and how can it be distinguished from dissemination?
- What are the requirements of a proposal?
- Who can "exploit" within a consortium?
- Who owns the project results, how do you deal with "joint ownership"?
- How can you protect project results?
- Does the project's management structure match the plans regarding exploitation and protection of results?
At the end of the webinar, participants will get the chance to ask questions and discuss open points.
To register for this free webinar, please follow the link below.