Level of Expertise: Entry/Intermediate
This webinar will give you an insight into common pitfalls and IP challenges in collaborative research projects. Thereby we will look at aspects such as negotiating IP issues within the project consortium or different options of exploiting research results.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- How do I successfully negotiate IP issues within the project consortium?
- How do I implement an IP management strategy within the project?
- How can I best exploit research results (i. e. market innovation, new products etc.)?
- What do different exploitation options look like in detail (advantages vs. disadvantages)?
- How do I successfully solve IP conflicts? What possibilities do I have to enforce my rights?
- What are the specific IP issues in particular scientific areas/projects (Biotechnology, IMI etc.)?
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Registration: Fully booked. Sorry, no further registration is possible.