Level of Expertise: Entry
Whether you want to know more about the basic IP rules in EU funded R&D programmes or learn about common pitfalls and IP challenges in collaborative research projects: This webinar aims at giving you a basic understanding of how to properly deal with IP issues in an EU funded R&D project.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What are the key characteristics of an EU funded project and the different participating partners?
- Which IP aspects have to be considered in collaborative research projects?
- At which stages of the project does IP matter?
- Which rules exist within FP7 and what requirements have to be met?
- Which terminology is used?
- How do I define relevant background for my project?
- How do I define ownership of foreground?
- How do I set up a regime for granting access rights?
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee:The webinar is offered free of charge.
Registration: Please follow the link "Register here" at the bottom of the page.
For further information on how to join our webinar sessions, please have a look at our quick guide available for download below. For our web-based training sessions we use WebEX Conferencing Technology. We would like you to take note, that you will be asked by WebEx to install a browser application (i. e. the WebEx event center) on your computer when you use WebEx for the first time. This will only take a few minutes, but just for you to have this step in mind, and to possibly inform your system administrator.