Webinar: IP Exploitation (June)
Level of Expertise: Intermediate/Advanced
Prerequisites: General knowledge of intellectual property
This webinar aims at giving you a better understanding of the concept of IP exploitation, providing you with an overview of the main options that exist to exploit IP.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What are the different business scenarios for IP exploitation?
- What are the advantages and risks connected with the different business options?
- How can IP exploitation be managed in the context of contractual research and development?
- How does IP licensing work and what are the different license types and the crucial license conditions?
- How does IP exploitation work within the context of the IPR Regime of the Seventh Framework Programme?
- What are the five Technology Transfer Agreements practiced by the Enterprise Europe Network?
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar is offered free of charge.