Webinar: IP Management II (May II)
Level of Expertise: Intermediate/Advanced
Prerequisites: General knowledge of intellectual property
From the finding the right IP management strategy for one’s activity to the question of how to establish an overall IP policy and organisational IP culture, this webinar addressses different processes and practices that define professional and systematic IP management.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What different management models exist to help develop a suitable overriding IP policy for my activity?
- How do I implement an IP management strategy? And how do I integrate it into my business development plan or institutional strategy?
- How do I successfully manage industrial property in business?
- How do different IP management processes look like in detail? What aspects do I have to consider within each process?
- How can IP awareness become part of the organisational culture?
- How do I develop an adequate IP securisation strategy?
- How do I perform an advanced search in an IP database?
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar is offered free of charge.