Webinar: IP Management I (May I)
Level of Expertise: Entry/Intermediate
What are the first steps of developing an IP management strategy? And which are the processes and practices that define professional and systematic IP management? Those are the main questions we will deal with in this webinar.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- How do I identify intangible assets and their value for my activity?
- What does IP management mean?
- How do I develop an IP policy? What should be included?
- What are the first steps in developing an IP management strategy?
- What are the relevant processes belonging to IP management?
- How can I successfully secure and manage intangible assets in potential transnational partnerships /partnership negotiations?
- What are institutional aspects of IP management?
- How do I perform basic IP searches?
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar is offered free of charge.