Webinar: IP & IPR in FP7/CIP Projects I (May II)
Level of Expertise: Entry
Whether you want to know more about the basic IP rules in EU funded R&D programmes or learn about common pitfalls and IP challenges in collaborative research projects: This webinar aims at giving you a basic understanding of how to properly deal with IP issues in an EU funded R&D project.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What are the key characteristics of an EU funded project and the different participating partners?
- Which IP aspects have to be considered in collaborative research projects?
- At which stages of the project does IP matter?
- Which rules exist within FP7 and what requirements have to be met?
- Which terminology is used?
- How do I define relevant background for my project?
- How do I define ownership of foreground?
- How do I set up a regime for granting access rights?
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar is offered free of charge.