You can now apply for a series of free, fully-organised start-up missions by Startup Europe - an initiative of the European Commission, which falls under its priority of the ‘Digital Single Market’.
Learn how to internationalise your scale-up, make new connections, learn about the legal/tax environment and meet investors and VCs. Previous participants have found new clients, expanded their networks, validated their business plan and even locked down investment deals.
The destinations of these Soft-Landing Missions for start-ups, scale-ups and ecosystem builders are:
- The Netherlands (23-27 September, 2019) - for FINTECH startups/scaleups
- The Netherlands (25-27 September, 2019) - for FINTECH startup ecosystem leaders only
- New York (14-18 October, 2019) - for startups/scaleups
- Berlin, Germany (4-8 November, 2019) - for startups/scaleups
- Silicon Valley (11-15 November, 2019) - for startups/scaleups
Participations is free, applicants may receive reimbursement of up to 400 EUR (EU missions) and up to 950 EUR (US missions) for travel and accommodation expenses.
The first deadline is on 2 August 2019 for the New York Mission.
Make sure to save your seat and apply via the link below.